Alliance Community Hospital's Outpatient Therapy Center offers a comprehensive team approach to physical, occupational and speech therapy services. We work with each patient and their physician to provide individualized, one-on-one care in order to develop a specially- designed treatment program.
Therapy programs offered include:
- Therapy for the work-injured patient
- Orthopoedic Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Neurological Therapy (stroke, Parkinson's Disease, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, etc.)
- Vestibular and Balance Physical Therapy
- Spine Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Therapy
- Amputee Therapy
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Physical Therapy for the Expectant Mother
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Hand Occupational Therapy
- Oncological Therapy
- Wound care
- Speech and Swallowing Therapy (adult and pediatric)
- Therapy for general debilitatio
Treatment times are available:
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For more information, call 330-823-8839.