In an effort to be transparent about our level of care, Alliance Community Hospital offers patients, visitors and the general public an opportunity to view the most recent data available on some of our quality practices. Below, please find links for various Community Reports on topics such as Pneumonia, Heart Attack and Congestive Heart Failure, which provide downloadable versions of PDF documentation detailing ACH’s standing in various areas of these healthcare services, as compared with state and national benchmarks. We invite you to view these documents, which were compiled through information provided by the Ohio Hospital Association. Here at ACH, we are on an unending quest to improve our quality of care.
The goal of Quality Services and Case Management is to ensure high-quality patient care and effective utilization of Hospital resources. Services include utilization review, quality improvement, social services, case management and infection control.
The department is responsible for monitoring the quality of care during hospital stays and working with social workers to ensure continuity of care when making referrals to outside agencies. The care evaluation team works closely with the medical staff and departments throughout the Hospital.
Quality Services demonstrates the Planetree principles and supports our Colleagues in elevating the quality of care and service provided in order to become the premier community hospital in the State of Ohio.
The goals of Quality Services are:
- Promote and facilitate the Performance Improvement Plan
- Perform as patient advocates and facilitate complaint resolution
- Reduce risk of transmission of contagious infectious diseases in the Hospital
- Reduce risk of development of hospital-associated infections
- Provide required testing and vaccination for Colleagues including TB testing and Hepatitis B and influenza vaccinations
- Identify and evaluate risks to help prevent accidents that may result in damages or loss
For more information, contact the Quality Services Department at 330-596-7154.