Because the safety of all patients and visitors is important to Alliance Community Hospital, we recommend the following guidelines:
- While in your room, if you need assistance, please do not hesitate to use the nurse call button.
- Side rails are on your bed for your protection, and your nurse will advise you when they should remain in the upright position. Remember to keep your bed in a lowered position when you are getting in and out of it.
- For your safety, the Engineering Department, prior to use, must inspect personal electrical items such as blow dryers and curling irons. Notify your nurse if you have an electrical item you would like to use during your hospital stay.
- Valuables such as large amounts of money, credit cards and jewelry should be left at home or stored in the Hospital safe. The Hospital is not responsible for any belongings not stored in the Hospital safe.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Hospital campus.