The following are available to our patients and visitors in the Health Caring Resource Center:
- A beautifully decorated, quiet space to conduct medical research.
- Books, magazines, tapes, and CDs available to check out.
- Models of organs, body systems, charts, and a model skeleton is available to assist in explaining disease processes.
- Internet access for health care research.
- RN and volunteer on duty to assist with searches, answer questions, and give guidance to reliable websites and sources of information.
- Small children’s section of books and toys