Alliance Health Partners (AHP) is a physician-hospital organization that was formed in 1998 between Alliance area physicians and Alliance Community Hospital. It currently includes 68 physician members and is supported through annual membership dues.
AHP’s purpose is to create an inclusive network of providers that delivers quality and affordable healthcare to our community. AHP works to be responsive to our patients and also, to improve the ability of the member physicians to provide high quality healthcare both within their practices and at the hospital. As healthcare becomes increasingly more expensive, complex and time-consuming, our proactive efforts will help us to better manage these changes and continue to retain local control over patient care.
Some of the programs AHP has developed include:
- A discounted office and medical supply purchase charge program
- Shuttle service for patients in need of transportation to their physician’s offices
- Patient contract review services
- Education for physicians’ offices
- Credentialing for insurance companies
Any physician in the Alliance service area who may be interested in additional information should contact the AHP office at 330-596-7014.